meat market

So, "Troy" should be called "Smut". If I were a man, I would be offended. It's was like looking at a meat rack. I really think the producers decided "Let's put in an outrageous amount of nudity of two hot male actors...just in case the movie stinks. That way we'll still make money." Well, the movie stinks. Bad editing, poor acting, having to cover my eyes from a naked man, and cornball lines all made for a waste of $7. I mean I'm not usually one of those girls who struggles with physical issues, but really Brad Pitt is hot enough as it is without showing off his body. I stared at the curtain and the pretty little star lights that I never knew existed...men I feel for you, I now know how it is to bounce eyes.

One thing that men can learn from a girl that has seen this movie is that we ALL want an Achilles, not a Paris. We want a man's man. We want the opposite of what we are. We want someone who is as strong as we are weak. We want someone who is as masculine as we are feminine. Ever wonder why we always fall for the bad guys? They're oozing with testosterone. We want to feel protected...we want to know that we're worth fighting for. That's stinking sexy.


Monday, May 17, 2004 | 10:37 PM | LINK |