Apparently I need to write this down...

I'm not sure how to describe last night/this morning. I've just had the strangest 36 hours of my life. Yes, I've been up for 36 hours. I haven't done this since my freshman year of college. Actually, last night felt like college. You see, it all started with a cryptic phone message from Nick declaring that I must find him and Kylie before 3:16am(what?) and bring my camera. We assembled a crew of 6 people and the night panned out to be trying to track down the 7th friend to the point of knocking on all of his windows and screaming his name. I sat in the car. This felt a little too much like being in college, trying to bring down friends before we got arrested. There were many reasons for us to be arrested.

For example:
1. We had six people in Pippin(For those of you who don't know, Pippin is my car. And for those of you who know Pippin, you'll understand this great feat.).
2. I'm not sure that all of us had our seatbelts on all of the time (see #1.)
3. The interior light of the car was on the entire evening, clearly lighting the illegal seating of the people in my car.
4. Technically, we trespassed a few times. BUT, there were no signs stating that we couldn't.
5. I'm sure we might have disturbed the peace a few times.
6. Pippin had the tendency to speed a little as well.

Okay, so maybe these wouldn't have gotten us arrested. But it did feel like it at the time.

We capped the morning with the sunrise by the lake.
Welcome to our first ADVENTURE IN CREATIVITY™. There will be a book and it will be awesome. It will be our "Big Fish" story. Our story of friendship, fellowship, Christ's love, and adventure. I felt like I was in an alternate universe...A sequel to Moulin Rouge if you will.

TRUTH. BEAUTY. LOVE.

Kylie and I have decided that we were separated at birth. Nick has also decided that we are pixies. I'm fine with both.

Now, I'm going to take a nap.


Tuesday, May 25, 2004 | 1:07 PM | LINK |